Sunday, November 6, 2011

Telescope Parked...

It's been over two months since I've kicked the covers off the scopes and I can't blame it all on the weather. What's even more disturbing is the fact that I haven't astro imaged in almost a year! In fact, the last time was early December 2010, when I captured a few photons of M33...

The weather looks to be poor for the next 3-4 days, but this coming Friday might be pretty decent for viewing bright objects, like the Moon or even Jupiter! What the heck, I might even try some afocal imaging with my phone...LOL

As much as I hate to, I should sell some of my equipment that doesn't get used much any more and use the funds to purchase another laptop with Windows XP and maybe a better camera too, that would be nice...

Clear Skies Y'All

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: